Cancer Care Navigators
The Cancer Care Navigators are here to help people get the right help and support with all non-medical needs.
They are trained staff working alongside Ipswich and Colchester hospitals and with GP surgeries to support newly diagnosed patients, their families, and carers with practical, financial, and emotional concerns they might have.
They can provide practical support and advice on:
- Improve your health and wellbeing
- Signposting you towards relevant cancer support groups and courses
- Referring you for emotional support if needed
- Advising you on how to talk to your family and friends about your diagnosis
- Helping you to access support for any practical needs
You can self-refer by calling Ipswich on 01473 702125 or Colchester on 01206 487288.
You can also email on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information look at their website: Cancer Care Navigator Service website