PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
Framlingham Medical Practice is keen to ensure that patients are involved in decisions about the range and quality of our services.
A Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a group of patients, carers and GP practice staff who meet to discuss practice issues and patient experience to help improve the service.
The role of a PPG is
- To give patients and practice staff the opportunity to meet and discuss topics of mutual interest.
- To provide a means for patients to become more involved and make suggestions about the healthcare services they receive.
- To explore issues from patient complaints and patient surveys, contribute to actions plans and help monitor improvements.
- To contribute feedback to the practice on National Patient Survey results and Friends and Family Test feedback to propose developments or change.
- To support health awareness and patient education.
Please email the Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how you can get involved with our Patient Participation Group.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.